Concrete Sawing & Drilling
We offer several different types of concrete core drilling, cutting, and repair services.
Some of our services include:
- Diamond cutting allows us to get at areas with the speed and portability of other sawing methods. Enables complete sawing with no overcuts.
- Hand-sawing and ring sawing – adds an element of speed and portability to construction sites.
- Subsurface scanning
- Grind/Scabbling to remove surface defects or prep surfaces to increase bonding of future works
- Floor (Road) Sawing – used for expansion joints and the removal of concrete solutions up to 500mm deep.
- Wall Sawing – cuts up to 900mm depth on flat, horizontal and vertical surfaces including soffits.
- Wire (Chain) Sawing – ideal for removing large sections of heavily reinforced concrete such as piers, towers and bridge sections. Wire for hard to reach or oddly shaped sections and unlimited cut depths.
- Core Drilling – precise circular cuts into concrete and rock structures. Holes can be drilled to any depth and diameter on horizontal (1mm to 1m), vertical and inverted surfaces, with below water application.
- Inverted Drilling and Sawing
- Concrete Removal & Disposal
- Concrete Repair & treatment, protective coating remediation
Material: Bitumen, Concrete, Limestone, Brick.
Methods: Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic.
Offering: Renovations, repairs, remediation, concrete treatment, grouting, demolition, concrete sawing, drilling & wet hire.
Features: 24 turn around accredited, certified emergency services, first aid trained, HIA member insured, ISO, maintenance contracts, maintenance schedules, OH & S, on-site services, quality assurance systems, quotations, registered, same day service.
Catering to: Civil contractors, EPCM, Tier 1 contractors, mining, oil and gas operations, processing plants, facility managers, electricians, plumbers.
Contact us today
Get in touch with MACS to find out more about our comprehensive services. We can help with concrete cutting, drilling, grinding, coatings, repairs and more. We offer an exceptional level of customer service and pride ourselves on delivering great outcomes. Got questions? Contact us and a friendly member of the team will happily provide further information.
We service Port Hedland, Karratha, Newman, Tom Price, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie, Kwinana and Regional WA.
Concrete coating, treatment and repairs
Our concrete coating, treatment and repair services will extend the life of your concrete areas by improving durability. We use specific liquids and semi-liquids to treat the concrete so that it requires less maintenance and repair work, saving customers a considerable amount of money over time. Coatings can include acrylics, polyurethanes, epoxies and polyaspartic polyurea.
Concrete coatings can protect against:
- Reinforcement corrosion
- Harsh environmental conditions
- Foot traffic
- Vehicle damage
Concrete coatings such as paint can also be applied for aesthetic reasons, giving your site a better visual finish. Slip-resistant options are available too, which make a considerable difference when it comes to safety.