MACS Australia Group (MACS) delivers high-quality construction and maintenance services to industrial, municipal, commercial, and resource clients throughout Western Australia. MACS has delivered projects to clients since 1974 and since 2013 have delivered over 900 projects.
WHO ARE MACS?
MACS Australia Group – (AKA) Freo Construction, which then rebranded as MACS Australia Group in 2012 and developed into a multidisciplinary construction and industrial services provider with expertise in managing construction projects up to $50m and a strong capability in managing plant, equipment and direct labour.
Our culture begins with our people. Our company culture is a mix of hard work, mutual respect and a strong commitment to our clients and the communities in which we operate.
- We expect continuous improvement in everything we do.
- We want to lead, not follow, in our products, projects, services and employee relations.
- Being a small-to-medium company, we are flexible and can quickly respond to our clients’ needs.
- We acknowledge change as a constant and cultivate new ideas to leverage the best results for our clients and our business.
- We are committed to giving our best at all levels of our organisation.
MACS employees have been fully trained by nationally accredited institutions with continue training provided, we strive to achieve great environmental awareness and recycling construction waste.
MACS specialise in design development, concept planning, budget estimates, pricing schedules project management through to full construction project delivery. Again, our customer base is diverse ranging from developers, resource sector, local and state governments to blue chip companies. Many of these projects are delivered in regional areas across WA and recently in the Northern Territory.
Key factors contributing to MACS Australia growth include:
- Well established profitable business.
- Flat Corporate Structure which provides speed in decision making and access to Management.
- Quality Construction Equipment and Labour.
- Industrial property development via related party iParks allows clients access to landholdings, offices, and associated labour resources throughout Western Australia.
- Synergies between divisions allow for cost and schedule benefits to clients.
- ISO9001:2015 Quality accreditation and AS/NZS4801:2001 Safety accreditation.
- Full turn-key delivery packages thru long-standing relationships with engineering design firms, fabrication shops, and utilities subcontractors.
Absolute commitment to safety, quality, and the environment
Deliver on our promises.
Embrace a culture of continuous improvement
Recognition and reward
Stability in employment
maintain our reputation for integrity and excellence
Well established profitable business operations since 1974.
Provides speed in decision making and access to Management.
Quality Construction Equipment and Labour.
Relationships with engineering design firms, fabrication shops, and utilities subcontractors.
Synergies between divisions allow for cost and schedule benefits to clients.
Quality and Safety Accreditations.
EXECUTIVE TEAM & BOARD
Chief Executive Officer
General Manager Industrial
Chief Financial Officer
General Manager Construction