Concrete Core Drilling and Cutting Services
We offer several different types of concrete cutting, sawing, drilling and coring. Some of our services include:
- Chain (Wire) sawing for hard to reach or oddly shaped sections and unlimited cut depths
- Core drilling when you need a round hole or sample
- Floor grooving and sawing for removing concrete and working expansion joints
- Hand-sawing and ring sawing
- Road (Floor) and Wall sawing for cuts up to 500mm deep
- Subsurface scanning
- Concrete removal and disposal
- Grind/Scabbling to remove surface defects or prep surfaces to increase bonding of future works
- Wire sawing for limited-access concrete with an unrestricted cut depth
Our senior technicians have combined experience of over 50 years and all are fully qualified on the equipment they are tasked to maintain and operate. Most of our team also perform concrete installation works, so they are keenly aware of what to expect when dealing with various concrete builds.
MACS Australia is a member of CSDAA – The Concrete Saw Cutting and Drilling Association of Australia and utilises this membership to stay current on market, training, and business growth strategies and to improve visibility for itself and the industry in general.